I have not been like this in a long damn time. I guess many of us are here.
For the first time in well, forever, I did not early vote. Even when I lived in Jefferson County, I would loop by the early voting place and vote. And generally it is on the the last Friday to do so.
I think part of it is Orange County has moved our ( Mauriceville's) early voting site way the hell down FM 1442 to the the county " Convention Center". Literally 13 miles from here.
Another part is I can't decide who to vote for in about 4 races including the one for sheriff.
I've considered taking a Sacajawea Dollar coin into the voting both and flipping the coin to see who to cast my ballot for.
And on others, I have thought about just putting an 'X' through both names. I know in the past my late father has place an 'X' across the entire ballot he was so disgusted with the choice of candidates.
I know Tuesday's vote for my precinct is at the Assembly of God Church in Mauriceville.
I know I won't but I've seriously thought about doing to time honored tradition of 50% of Americans and not vote.
I'm sure I will actually vote, but I am certainly not enthused.
I may take my ballot, void of any actually votes and place it in the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment