Monday, March 2, 2020

Just Ain't That Funny

I guess I've gotten old. Maybe that is it. I guess I need to just " Move on."

I just don't find most of Saturday Night Live( SNL) "Funny" anymore.

Oh, the Scots-Irish girl who does all the impressions is pretty good, but the comedy, well, it just isn't that funny.

And every once in a while they come up with something " sort of funny."

But most of the time you say, " Well, that's 5 minutes of my life I can't get back." 

GQ had a major article in the style section on Pete Davidson wearing a suit in his Netflix's special.

So, I watched the special. Or as much as I could stand. And the suit he was wearing, well, I wouldn't wear it to change oil in my car in. It was awful.

I lasted 16 minutes in the special. 

I didn't get his comedy. And I don't get him on SNL. I would have "let him go" years ago. Dumb bastard just stands there laughing in the middle of sketches.

And I ask this question seriously, is he mildly retarded? Or has the pot just cooked his brain?

I don't know, back in the day, I did not find people like Bob Hope funny either. Perhaps it is just another of those generational things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...