Thursday, March 5, 2020

Death Threats????

We've lost our damn minds in this nation...Lost our damn minds.

The longer we go, we are reverting back to the 1700-1800s in this nation in our actions and our thoughts...Perhaps, we've never really left?

It seems the people who are known with the Corona-virus, who are in hospitals, and their families are receiving "Death Threats." 

The man in the above video said he thought he had a mild cold, then it spiked to 103F fever. 

What are we coming to in this nation?

Then again, there are the people who stopped drinking Corona beer for fear they'd get the virus...these people vote, serve of juries. 

This shit is going to get worse before it gets better I'm afraid....I hope you don't get the virus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...