Wednesday, March 25, 2020

This is a Pretty Serious Blog

This might be the most serious blog I have written in a while.

No, I do not have Covid-19. No, I am not dying, well, at least, I do not think I am. ( You never know)

I've have lost my wedding band.

I've torn the house down looking for it. I don't know where it might be.

So, I am not getting a divorce.

Ladies, ( and gentlemen) don't be winking at me and giving a key to a hotel room.  Don't be telling me you " have a package of Durex you need to trial test."

I am not "on the market."

And to be honest, it "feels funny" without it being on. I keep feeling for it on my finger. It has always been reassuring...

What has happened is this, I have lost a little weight( again) and (my secret you may ask?)

I have quit that demon Coke.

Corn Syrup in Coke, Dr Pepper, etc. is the devil, seriously.

If I was not on "voluntary lock-down" I'd go someplace to find a ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...