Might as well go ahead and bitch here. Everyone else is bitching about something else.
Seriously, like you got someplace to go.
I was to be on an airliner to Israel as I write this. But it was cancelled well, a about 2 months ago, and not shocked. Israel has a quarantine for 14 days once you enter the nation.
We're supposed to go again in the Fall sandwiched between the half dozen wedding I now have in the Fall. Maybe then....Maybe. I wonder about getting in an aluminum tube and going across the Atlantic.Who knows, in Mid- October, maybe things will be different?
I don't know, perhaps it isn't foreordained for us to go to Israel?
It is a damn dessert.
God has a funny preference to worldwide places he likes. Or place to start monotheism. The dessert, a place where anyone in their right mind would not live.
I was told this weekend to look where I would like to go in Britain..... If we ever get to go there again.
We'll see.
The world is a different place than it was a couple of months ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bits and Bobs....Buna Schools?
Bits and Bobs....A British expression to explain odds and ends, often to explain stuff you may carry....Or miscellaneous items, or little ...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment