Thursday, April 2, 2020

Even More News From Buna ISD

I know I visited this just a couple of days ago, but I wonder. This is even more reason Gov. Abbott needs to call it a year for schools. Somehow they're thinking someone is actually learning something at this point. Want to write the governor and tell him "call it?" Here is the contact link. https://gov.texas.gov/contact

After the teachers, especially the elementary teachers put in all sorts of work to come up with a bunch of paper packets to send home for each of their kids, the " Powers That Be" have decided they are going to have online google classroom.

Do they not understand there is a pretty good section of Jasper County that doesn't have internet service?

And they want them to use cell phones...How many people have that many minutes? And what about folks who don't have that sort of access?

Well, they are setting up access in the parking lot at the high school.

How many parents are going to be able to take their kids to sit in the high school parking lot. How many will? I know some will. But right now, well, it's a strange time.

Again, endearing themselves to the community. I know they're cussing the school.....And the teachers will get the flak for some decision made " across the street on Hwy 62."

I wonder if the board secretly really hates their teachers? Why bring in a person who is always on the lookout for their next position?

We need a re-boot for 2020. School just needs to start fresh in the Fall. Maybe the schools can hold graduation one night for the Class of '20?




No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...