Thursday, April 23, 2020

Former Students, Please Read- This is Serious

I know we've been knocking and rolling over on Facebook, but this morning this reminded me, we need to sometimes take care of former students.

This morning, and it was a fluke, I found a reference email in my Spam.

I never read my Spam. Maybe once a month. If then.....It was from a school district in Hardin County.

Folks, even if we disagree on the Facebook, I am not going to use it against you ever at job, reference, or otherwise.

Please, let me know it is coming. That way I can sort of be looking for them... I'm always glad to help out.

I guess I need to check my Trash and see if I find any from Orangefield ISD. I'm pretty sure the computer would send those directly to the Trash File....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...