Monday, April 20, 2020

I Wonder????????

You I wound up with more questions this weekend than I had answers for....And to be honest, if you are honest with yourself, you don't know the answers either.

- I wonder what the long term effects will be on this nation from this illness?

- I wonder if this might be a time period in which America changes forever?

- I wonder if there will be school this Fall?

- I wonder when there will be enough tests for everyone to be tested for Covid-19?

- I wonder with Buna now being the ' hot spot" with the most Covid-19 illness in Jasper Co. when the graduation might be at the high school? I know Hay Co. ISD, the district my son teaches at has moved their graduation to August. ( Hays Co. ISD has 2-5A high schools and 1-6A high school)

- I wonder if the NBA will complete their season? Will there be Major League Baseball? Will the NFL start before October? Will College Football delay their season? Will all these leagues have shortened seasons? If they play, will they have fans in the stands?

- I wonder when we " open up" how many people will continue to avoid businesses?

- I wonder how many small businesses will go bankrupt?

- I wonder how many major businesses will go bankrupt? 

- I wonder how many people who have been furloughed will have to find a job at another place of business?

- I wonder how long once we do open up for business, how long it will be before the economy comes totally back?

- I wonder if the how bad the protesters wanting to open the economy back up carrying signs about their support of anti-vaccination and ones that say Profit over People look? And a woman carrying a sign, " my body, my choice."  I wonder how many of these people could care less about anyone other than themselves? ( And I know you want to go back to work, but will people show back up for your business?)

- I wonder how the anti-abortion people can argue being pro-life and many of them argue that we may need to have deaths to open to economy?

- I wonder in a year what it will be like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...