Monday, April 13, 2020

Your Senior Photos

So, it is the thing now for some of you during this quarantine/Covid-19 time period in our lives  for many of you to post your Senior picture.

I thought about posting one of mine......But I will have graduated from high school 45 years ago next month and I think all my old Senior photos are at Mom's, and right now, I am not visiting Mom. Checking to see how she is, if she needs anything yes, but going in the house? No.

And every once in a while, I see someone who has posted one of their pictures from their Senior year at the Buna High School and I ask myself....

"How the hell did I allow the "Pen Angel" let that one walk?  "


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...