Thursday, May 21, 2020

Before I am Under the Dog House

So, I stay in trouble. I get all sorts of ugly messages about the blog, but you know, most of you still on FB, understand what I am doing, or not doing....

Yesterday was my wife's 29th birthday....

Even with Common Core Math, I cannot figure it out.....

We will be married 39 years in August.

Our son will be 32 years old next month.

But, I am not going to do the math. I was a history major. Theology school for grad studies.

So, Happy Birthday to my "Main Squeeze."

Hell, my only squeeze.....Let's do 38-39 more.

( BTW- We got a good pathology report) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...