Friday, May 22, 2020

Nekkid, Aunt Becky, Mail, Friday?

Man, oh man, it is Friday, I know to some of you it is a big deal, but to us retired folks, it's just another day. I seriously hope you get to retire someday...Save them pennies.

So, the "Main Squeeze" is fascinated by the TV Show "Nekkid and Afraid."

All I can think was, why would anyone in their right mind strip down nekkid and go into some sort of a tropical setting, full of snakes, bugs, who knows what else.

I keep waiting to see when they put a couple in someplace like the Atchafalaya Basin and a Cottonmouth bites one of them on a dangling part.

And how does the guy not be with a nekkid woman for 3 weeks and at some point decide to " check her out" and not get a "stiffy?" Are those scenes edited out? ( Probably)

Aunt Becky, AKA Lori Loughlin for faking her kids being athletes and bribing the coaches with $500,000 so, their kids can get into USC( Why didn't they do like my kids, study, study, study?) is only going to do 2 months in jail.....

Come on man, wish I was the judge, I wouldn't accept the agreement. Needs more time.

With the Covid-19 I bet she winds up doing the time at home with some sort of electronic device around her ankle.

(I have an aunt by marriage of the same name  who insists on my using " Aunt" before her name...Never mind she would have been a senior in HS about the time I was a freshman.....It's why I don't like being called " Uncle Kerry" just Kerry, some of my niece/nephew kids are 40 now....But I digress....)

Two kinds of laws.......

I just found this, the Post Office will send you Xerox copies of what mail, via email, you are to receive that day before the mail comes out. It lets me know whether I need to hustle to the mailbox or not...Who knew?

Have a good weekend folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...