Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Sad, Just Sad, I Caught Hell, Merica Back to Space, HBO, Hookers in Switzerland

I am sad, just sad when I look at some of you posts.

It is like you've been burned so bad by some significant other in your life, well, you cannot get over it.

Makes me wonder what kind of bullet I dodged, and what a blessing I got, for someone to put up with my lunacy.

-I got an ugly message from someone who was upset about a GIF I posted in which a boy tells a girl, " Can I keep you?" Somehow the girl was personal property. I don't know, but I am pretty sure my wife felt/feels about the same way.

- If you've not been paying attention Space X is sending two U.S. astronauts back into space, this afternoon, weather permitting.  NASA trained astronauts. I posted a link on my Facebook with the live feed.

- HBO Max started today, the competition with Disney+, Netflix, Prime, etc.....Nope, don't need to watch anything of HBO's. I have enough. GOT? Boardwalk Empire? Pass.

- Finally, hookers in Switzerland are back in business, but they can only perform 2 sex positions/acts,  and must have nose/mouth covered at all times...

Well, we know what act is out of the question....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...