Tuesday, May 19, 2020

We Get It, You Hate Teachers

I've not been publishing the blog as much as I was did and to be honest, it's been nice to not be that much engaged in the blog, or Facebook in the last few weeks.

I may be getting more and more away from it. I can't stand to read the bullshit that is slopped all over the internet/Facebook now.

I keep seeing strings of comments of people hating what some teacher 'said ' one day when you were a kid, and somehow you're still pissed about that one day.....

Just fuckin' ruined you....

Your  teachers are human too.

In many cases they are just trying to survive.

Read that again, "trying to survive." In many cases it a 20-25-30 against one in a classroom. Especially in high school.

Oh, I know we're supposed to care, and worry about what the kid is going through in their home life. And we often put our careers on the line trying to take care of something outside of the classroom for our "kids."...But you know, kids today for the most part have it better than any other time in history.

In Victorian England it was nothing for parents to sell daughters to pimps for 2 bottles of gin when the girls were 9-10-11.

Hell, your great-great grandparents were in the fields working, chopping cotton, picking corn, plowing, milking cows and often were forced to drop out at age 7-8.

I don't know, from time to time, we get a list of stuff that school should have taught us before we graduated, and most of them, are how to run a household. Stuff in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, our parents taught us. We taught Reid. Simple common sense stuff.  Most you can figure on your own. What happened here? Too lazy to figure on your own?

Last week was teacher appreciation week.....It proves my point just how little education is valued.

And no, don't thank me or Taucer, or Tandy or anyone else who taught you shit. That ship has sailed. We know when we did, but in typical American form, we're worried about some ballplayer, or can't sing without auto-tune musician....

Ah, don't feel bad, England is going through the same attitude right now....

Just another point we are done in this country.....It's someone else's turn to lead......





No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...