Thursday, June 25, 2020

Well, Apparently, I Am ' Dumb as Hell'

Used to think I was kind of sort of bright. But, no longer do I think that.

Oh, my skill set would work if it was like the 18th Century.  But, we are now in the 21st. I am still sort of like Jacob Rees-Moog. A bit more libertarian, well, a great deal more libertarian, but still do things done, well, from years ago.

I still do Latin stuff, when I pray for you, it like it has been done originally for centuries in ritual, even though I have the academic certification for government/economics,  the vast majority of my studies were in history. A large part, church history. 

So, yesterday, I was asked, " What would Reid be doing at A&M?"

And other than it was a leadership role and had something to do with computers at the College of Health Science......I could not tell them what he'd be doing.

And I looked up his job description at A&M.

All the systems, software, security a huge paragraph of stuff.....May as well had been gibberish. I didn't have a damn clue.

And the stuff I have seen him do with computers forever, hell, when we took him to the Smithsonian Institute as a 6 year old, he went nuts over the computer displays...." Hey Reid, there is the flag that was over Ft. McHenry....There is the bear shot by Theodore Roosevelt......There is the Kitty Hawk....Yeah, but Dad, they got computers...." 

And I've seen him do stuff remotely with computers that made me go, " What kind of sorcery is this?"  " They'd burn you at the stake in the 17th Century."

In the end, I'm just glad he has work. 

I am working on a second blog for later, but I can't seem to get it where I would like it. Maybe early, or later. On the 20-21 School Year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...