Sunday, July 19, 2020

15,000 Calories, In the End, I Have a Serious Question to Ask You....

The "Boss" and have started watching a girl through Roku on YouTube eating massive calories of 10,000-15,000 at one sitting, mostly, fast food like Jack-in-the-Box, Sonic, eating it all in under an hour. And the girl weighs 115lbs. Just amazing feats of gastronomy.

Last night she ate Panda Express. I've never had Panda Express, and to be honest, I have not eaten the American version of Chinese food since, well, since we were in China. ( Our Chinese DIL had rather 'Dad' fix a steak or a massive beef roast) The entire China experience ruined me on the American version.

So, the " Boss" offered to pick up some Panda Express one evening on the way home from work, so ole Kerry looked at the menu online.....No donkey, no sea slugs, no deep fried whole goldfishes....Without such fare, it's not really real Chinese food. Maybe a sanitized Orange Chicken one night with noodles? The Chinese love their noodles. 

So, here is the question I would like to ask you-

I was looking this morning at the number of people on my prayer list.

71.

Now some of you are on the list whether you want to be or not, permanently. You've got a form of tenure, so no matter what you say, I'm talking to Jesus about you.

And I am happy to do intercessory prayer for you, if you actually need it. But for some of you, I wonder, do I need to keep praying for things like a new romantic personage, or that you find employment.I can't keep up with your private life....And don't get me wrong, I'll do it every morning if you want to me, but it took over an hour this morning to get through the list.

As Oscar Wilde once said, " I am not young enough to know everything." 

So, if you want me to continue praying for you, let me know, I am more than happy to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...