Friday, July 17, 2020

Same to You and the Three Legged Mule You Rode in On....And Gossip

I do not know. Started to write 2 separate blogs, this morning, but I don't know, I just felt like rolling the 2 into one.

I caught hell from about 3 people last night over my post concerning the cigars and the whisky. ( Yes, I spell it whisky, like they spell it in the UK.)

They, all 3, were upset because I am ordained as a minister and I have not problem with a cigar and a good glass of an adult beverage.

I know you grew up as a Baptist or a Pentecostal and the " Evils of Drink" were beat into your head, but you've got to remember, ain't all of us in that theological philosophy/doctrine.

I am ordained in a church that has not trouble with a " nip" and certainly won't come down on you for it. They use actual wine during communion, and believe that when Jesus turned the " Water into Wine" it was actual wine, not some sort of Welch's Grape juice like the old Baptist Standard magazine proposed back in the 1970s. Like Jesus is making grape juice for a wedding....

Damn Baptists believe in the "inerrant"  teachings of the Bible, but won't follow the Greek says it was actual "wine" not grape juice. Nor will that not stop eating catfish, or shrimp, or bacon, or wearing mixed linens together......And don't get me started on what it says about divorce, or fornication, or adultery.....But you got to go after people who are homosexual.....Leave them alone....

-Gossip

You know, I hear stories from people all the damn time about who is playing " slap and tickle" with someone they shouldn't be.

And if I was unscrupulous, I would tell one of the " involved" to leave 2 round trip open ended tickets in the mailbox to London....( What the heck, I can rent a car in London and go where I really want to go) So I won't won't "Spill the Beans" to one's spouse.

But that's not me.

I don't name names. Nor sources.

I wonder what you are thinking playing " hide the pickle" during a pandemic?

I don't think you know how I easy I could turn this blog into a gossip rag.

" Slippin' Thru the Slough." " Nekkid in Gist" " Fornication Down 1004" " Sneakin' Down 253"

But I am not there......











No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...