Monday, July 20, 2020

Santa Ain't Coming this Year?????

I write this blog after I start to read that some places are starting to cancelled their Christmas Festivals?

Specifically in Orange County, West Orange's " Holiday in the Park."

They did so for fear they would have to at some point tell vendors they must cancel. And July is when they start to mail out notices to the vendors to reserve booths for the December event.

So, I go online to " Dickens on the Strand" the event that takes place in Galveston for the last 46 years.  I keep thinking I will dress as an " Oxford History Don" complete with teaching gown from the 19th century and walk around the Strand, but I never have....

And so far they are planning on having the event in Galveston.

It's 6 months away from Christmas and we're already cancelling  stuff.

I wonder what Christmas will look like?

One for the books including pictures, dolls, of Santa in a mask?

Or will this mess be somewhat over?

You don't know, nor do I.

And don't say it is political. This is a ' worldwide' event.

I got a bad feeling on this one man......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...