Tuesday, July 14, 2020

How Many Gov. Abbott?

So, I am assuming the Governor of Texas the TEA, whoever is in charge is going to be okay with the opening of schools here next month....

The question is this....

How many kid's deaths are acceptable?( On Sunday the Sec. of Education said the deaths of 15,000 kids were acceptable)

How many teacher's deaths are acceptable?

Is it just the " Cost of doing business?"

Makes you wonder what is going to happen this Fall?

Let's face it the opening of school is a psychological one.  It mean that the " illness is under control, and it is back to Business as Usual."

But at what cost?

And is it really " business as usual?"

Makes you think.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...