So, I am assuming the Governor of Texas the TEA, whoever is in charge is going to be okay with the opening of schools here next month....
The question is this....
How many kid's deaths are acceptable?( On Sunday the Sec. of Education said the deaths of 15,000 kids were acceptable)
How many teacher's deaths are acceptable?
Is it just the " Cost of doing business?"
Makes you wonder what is going to happen this Fall?
Let's face it the opening of school is a psychological one. It mean that the " illness is under control, and it is back to Business as Usual."
But at what cost?
And is it really " business as usual?"
Makes you think.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment