Wednesday, July 15, 2020

It's Come to This

I don't know.

I know some of you think that because you " pay the taxes" you somehow own teachers, and you really don't care what happens to them. Lip service and we teachers know this when you talk about how you appreciate them....

And if teachers don't take up for teachers, well, no one else will.

And I don't think some of you understand that schools, no matter what you do is just a human Petri dish. And good luck keep kids in masks, washing their hands, trying not to spread an illness.

This story comes from a Texas teacher.  

( On a side not while writing this blog The Doors " The End" started playing. The 11 minute version...Talk about apropos.... )

It seems teachers are really preparing for this year, and not by buying the $400-600 worth of stuff you always need just to be able to teach....Yes, on your nickel, not the ISDs.

-They are making sure their will are up to date or writing a will if they don't have one-

-Getting medical power of attorney established. 

- Taking out extra life insurance.

Just something to think about this morning...

No comments this morning.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...