Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I Don't Get This Either

So, I thought this advertisement on TV would go away fairly quickly, but I saw it this morning.

The commercial is for a hearing aid system.

It's the one where the girl asks " Charlie" her boyfriend......" Did you bring the condoms?" And she whispers because her parents are in the same room.

The boy is unable to hear because she is whispering and repeats herself several times.

Finally her dad, with the hearing aid says, " She said, did you bring the condoms Charlie?"

Don't think I have ever had sex at my parent's or in-law's house. Even after we were married. Don't know, maybe I am a prude. Maybe it is that damn Evangelical upbringing. Just well, didn't feel proper.

And I am one who thinks if swinging from the ceiling makes you both happy, you, "Go for it."

I don't know....Just a hang up I guess.

Anyway, stupid ass commercial. You could at least waited to ask when you were in another room...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...