Tuesday, July 28, 2020

What Happened Mr. Thomas?

I have received a couple of messages about where I have been? Have you shut the blog down?

No, no, just things right now are a goofy for me and goofy worldwide.

I am to the point I can't really watch the news very much anymore.

Yesterday, I tried to switch over and watch sports, but the headlines were 13 members of the Miami MLB team, players and coaches had become ill with Covid. We are what, 3 days into the baseball season and already a major outbreak.

I know some of you think this is a "conspiracy" surrounding the election, and will end on Nov. 4th.

Watch news and read newspapers from around the world. It ALL the British, the French, heck, all of Europe is talking about. It's the big news in the South China Morning News. That's the major English language newspaper in Hong Kong.

The British are quarantining their own people for 14 days coming back from Spain on vacation. That just started, again, in the last 48 hours.

There are parts of American cities on the verge of total civil war.

The economy is not as good as what you think. Half of American are without a job. And don't gauge what is going on here by the rest of the nation. Texas' unemployment is better than other states. The economy is often yin and yang between Texas and the rest of the country.

I don't know. I got a bad feeling this mess is about to spiral out of control....

No comments.

I may write a humorous blog next on what you might do with the $1200 you may get, and I think we are going to get it.... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...