Thursday, July 23, 2020

It's " Cuss Porch" Time

My I should have done this years ago when I had many of you sitting in my class.

Then again, it was GIGO for many of you, and you were trying to avoid the " Cuss Porch." Or at a minimum, being kicked into the hall.

And we've gone over this before, and I am not going to go into a long dissertation over 'primary' and 'secondary' sources of research, both of which are what historians spend literally hundreds of hours in the old days in the library digging for, and now, online and the library because not everything, is online.

Some of you refuse to do any sort of research on memes, or quotes, or any some sort of historical or scientific 'facts' to see if this is real.

I don't know, there is a lot of bullshit out there and many of you refuse to look and see what truths might really be.

I am not over the fact that some of you have fallen for the " Flat Earth" horseshit.

Then again, some of you think a world tour is a trip to Burkeville.

Just because you like what a meme says doesn't make it right.

You keep "fuckin' up" I am really going to get mad, and I may need to bring back a virtual " Cuss Porch."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...