Friday, July 3, 2020

New Dark Ages????

I keep reading all the people online, on comment sections of newspapers who are are so anti-education, so anti-science.

I don't get it.

Maybe because I came from a world in which education was important and pushed from the day I was born.

It is like people are saying " I don't understand science or mathematics, or don't agree with it, so it must be either....."

A. Godless
B. Liberal

I knew we were starting to get into trouble when I read a couple of years ago people without college degrees, barely made it out of high school saying " I should be able to teach high school  English, or History, or Math, or Chemistry.......Simply because I want to. "

You do realize Europe( Hell most of the world) is not allowing Americans into their nations because the "virus" is spreading like mad here because we can't take the time to try and take care of ourselves and not keep spreading the illness.

We think that the entire "virus" is an American conspiracy only. It is effecting us only.  Never mind it is effecting the entire world.

I've been saying this for a while, I think we are done. It is someone else's turn. This is not going to get any better.

Maybe our time has ended. It happens to every nation, sorry, but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...