I keep reading all the people online, on comment sections of newspapers who are are so anti-education, so anti-science.
I don't get it.
Maybe because I came from a world in which education was important and pushed from the day I was born.
It is like people are saying " I don't understand science or mathematics, or don't agree with it, so it must be either....."
A. Godless
B. Liberal
I knew we were starting to get into trouble when I read a couple of years ago people without college degrees, barely made it out of high school saying " I should be able to teach high school English, or History, or Math, or Chemistry.......Simply because I want to. "
You do realize Europe( Hell most of the world) is not allowing Americans into their nations because the "virus" is spreading like mad here because we can't take the time to try and take care of ourselves and not keep spreading the illness.
We think that the entire "virus" is an American conspiracy only. It is effecting us only. Never mind it is effecting the entire world.
I've been saying this for a while, I think we are done. It is someone else's turn. This is not going to get any better.
Maybe our time has ended. It happens to every nation, sorry, but it does.
Friday, July 3, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment