Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Preacher on Vacation

So, I am minding my own business when I am sent this photo this morning on Rev. Jerry Falwell Jr.

Falwell, is on vacation on a yacht with 'friends ' when the picture was taken.

It shows the good reverend with his pants unzipped with his underwear showing, dressed as Julian from the Trailer Park Boys. with his arm around a woman, who is not his wife, in a manner that that, well, in the old days, with your arm in that position, it said, " This is mine." The hand is just too close to the breasteses.

Since I have been with my wife, I've never put my arm around another woman in that manner. Just doesn't look right.

Now, Falwell is President of Liberty University. A school whose rules include the following.

-Girls not wearing skirts more than 2 inches above the knee to class.

- Boys not wearing shorts to class

- Students being fined $20 for going to dances off campus

- Students are not allowed to visit apartment, homes of members of the opposite sex alone

I wonder who is going around spying on students off campus?

For those of you who are not familiar with the "Trailer Park Boys" is is a Canadian TV Show about White Trash in Eastern Canada. Trust me, there are parts of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia that look just like the White Trash in Orange, Newton, Jasper, Hardin, Tyler, Liberty, etc. Counties.

Why he has dressed as Julian complete with the "Rum & Coke." (Julian the alcoholic carries a drink with him at all times.)

You, know, makes you wonder.....And why are they taking these photos? And posting them on social media?

Folks, don't be going to church for preachers or the " exciting worship service." It is why I rarely attend church now as a 60-something year old person. I went to school with these people, and I trust them as far as I can throw a KCS Freight Train.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...