Monday, August 17, 2020

A Clusterfuck

 I am stealing this from the Univ. of North Carolina's newspaper. This is what they are saying about the re-opening of the Univ. of North Carolina. They are already going to online classes for all undergraduates. A massive Covid outbreak on campus. 

I am trying to keep from cussing so much on here, but the got damn situation is calling for it. Yes, Got Damn. Makes it sound worse. 

I say this as I and I am paraphrasing here, "I keep hear about illness and rumors of illness."

Apparently, the Evadale ISD sent people home this afternoon, due to a person becoming ill with the Covid in that district. 

This is after 2 employees of another district near and dear to my heart are said to be ill with the 'virus.'

This all being kept for the media. 

Someone from one of the districts posted " We need to not panic, but instead pray."

Yeah, I believe in prayer.......I also believe in science. And common sense.

 I wonder. If one kid dies is it worth it?  

It's going to be a " First Class Clusterfuck."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...