Wednesday, August 19, 2020

What the Hell Happened?

 I woke up this morning. Yes, it was 4am, but I get up between 4-5am anyway. 

I am 63 years old today. I look in the mirror and I see and old man....A really old man.

But, it's better than the alternative. 

My wife gave me two big bags of homemade chocolate chip cookies she made and a Leonid and Friends CD...Anyone who really knows me knows, I love chocolate chip cookies. I'll fight you for them cookies.  

Thanks to everyone for the birthday well wishes. I am hoping for a few more birthdays before I go on to whatever is next. 

Someone wrote on their timeline on Facebook " If anyone wants to give them a birthday gift, I'd like..."

Likewise, I'll take airline tickets to Europe...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...