Wednesday, August 19, 2020

What the Hell Happened?

 I woke up this morning. Yes, it was 4am, but I get up between 4-5am anyway. 

I am 63 years old today. I look in the mirror and I see and old man....A really old man.

But, it's better than the alternative. 

My wife gave me two big bags of homemade chocolate chip cookies she made and a Leonid and Friends CD...Anyone who really knows me knows, I love chocolate chip cookies. I'll fight you for them cookies.  

Thanks to everyone for the birthday well wishes. I am hoping for a few more birthdays before I go on to whatever is next. 

Someone wrote on their timeline on Facebook " If anyone wants to give them a birthday gift, I'd like..."

Likewise, I'll take airline tickets to Europe...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...