Thursday, August 20, 2020

Cardi B " Controversy?"

 So, there are members of the " Right Wing" all upset about the "sexual " suggestiveness of Cardi B's latest musical release. 

It of course is the song, " WAP" of course referring to a female " Being glad to see you."  

One the the Right's talking heads even saying, it wasn't possible.....He'd ask his wife if it was a " thing" and she, according to her, isn't. ( BTW- The wife is allegedly a doctor.......All I could think was , you just don't " do it" for her do you?)

Don't get me wrong, I have conservative tendencies, especially concerning firearms. 

Another talking head was all upset about the "downfall" of American youth through this music. 

You know, all I could think of was....Do you know what your grandparents listened to back in the 70s? 

I have this CD in my player in my vehicle right now....( Yes, I still use CDs I'm stuck about 1990 with some of my musical technology.)

Led Zep IV

And of course the song I listen to more than all others.....

Black Dog

The lyrics include. 

Hey, hey mama said the way you move
Gon' make you sweat, gon' make you groove
Ah ah child way ya shake that thing
Gon' make you burn, gon' make you sting
Hey, hey baby when you walk that way
Watch your honey drip, I can't keep away
 
"Gon' make you burn, gon' make you sting"
 
" Watch your honey drip, I can't keep away"
 
Come on man.....What's old is new again....And guys, I HOPE you can get your women " going."
 
The kids will turn out alright. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...