Thursday, August 20, 2020

Scr*wing Your Students

 So, we are not even a week into school and a local district here in Orange County already has an employee on " paid administrative leave" for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a student. 

I hope for the sake of employee they are innocent. 

That said, this blog is pretty much for teachers. 

Don't be fuckin' your kids this year......Literally. ( Grades, well, some of them deserve whatever they make)

I am amazed at the people who are willing to risk their career, their family, marriages just to " hump" a teenage cutie. 

I spent 30+ years of my life with 16, 17, 18 year old honeys and did everything in my power to avoid them, and I'll be honest, some of you scared me. 

Hell, why do you thinking the " Cuss Porch" had massive plate glass windows? 

Why do you think when I had a female student alone in my class, the door was always open? 

Don't be diddling your students.....Who do you think you are? The Catholic Church? The Boy Scouts?

It's 2020. People are more 'open' today. Find someone your own age to smash. 

Hate to quote Pink Floyd, but....."Hey teachers, leave those kids alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...