Thursday, August 13, 2020

Men Are Trash?

 I saw this all over the internet and finally clicked to see who the Tomi Lahren was. Turns out she's another one of these talking heads on the 20 news TV channels. 

I can't do much news other than online now. I read the papers online and call it a day. 

So it seems Tomi has gone through a bad breakup with a fiance and the backlash was a online rant about men. Yeah, men have troubles, but be honest ladies, you got trouble too....It's called being human.

Good Lord. 

What next? 

In the 1970s it was hard enough to find someone to date. Today, well, I don't think I could even do it. 

Y'all think I am kidding, but it is seriously why I think I have a Chinese daughter-in-law. 

As I've said for years, something happens to my wife, I am living an even more life of a hermit. 

Just ain't nobody happy in this country are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...