Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I Just Give Up

 On rare occasions I now watch or listen to NFL, MLB games.

And basketball? I can't remember the last basketball game I watched. Maybe a high school game? 

For years I was a Dallas Cowboy fan.....But why should I continue? They've been a source of disappointment for 25 years....And the Houston Texans? I am like the legion of people who are hoping they lose all 16 games this year so they'll get rid of the coach. After he got rid of his perhaps the Texans best player, the quarterback now has no one to throw or give the ball to. 

Lets face it, other than Houston and the counties surrounding Houston, no one really cares what the Texans do. To build a fan base, they will have to have a run like the old Houston Oilers back in the 1970s and 1980s, back in the old " Bum" Phillips and Luv ya Blue days. Before the owner moved the Oilers to Nashville. 

I don't know. I might watch a few minutes, but in all honesty, I got better things to do. 

I do watch English Football now sometimes( Soccer) but even there, you know the teams you try and follow are not worth a damn. 

Don't know, may need to start taking naps on Sunday afternoons. At least I would be doing something constructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...