Friday, September 4, 2020

Selfish Blog

 A Selfish blog this morning.

I am having some severe back troubles and have had them over the last several days. They started at the Farm.

It started when I turned on the water at the Farm and my back was so bad I could not get back up off the ground. My right leg is showing weakness, and I had to crawl to the mailbox in order to get up off the ground. 

It has been that way ever since. 

I had a hard time driving home, as I had a hard time moving my right leg/foot from the gas to the brake pedal, I even had my 90 year old Mom do a good bit of driving, and to be honest, Grandma drives very well still. And I would ride with her anyplace.

My right leg " gave out" walking in the hallway in the back of the house, I hit the floor so hard I was afraid I had broken either my shoulder or my neck. Both are super sore this morning. 

I know it is a disc or a degenerative spine, or something in my lumbar spinal area. And if it continues, I will need to see a neurologist or an orthopedist. I want to avoid surgery if at all possible. I was worse after my other 2 back surgeries. I may just need to learn to walk with a cane. 

I had planned to write 2 blogs today, but to be honest, I just not up to writing on either. 

So, if you would, remember the old "Gubmint" Teacher today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...