Friday, September 4, 2020

Selfish Blog

 A Selfish blog this morning.

I am having some severe back troubles and have had them over the last several days. They started at the Farm.

It started when I turned on the water at the Farm and my back was so bad I could not get back up off the ground. My right leg is showing weakness, and I had to crawl to the mailbox in order to get up off the ground. 

It has been that way ever since. 

I had a hard time driving home, as I had a hard time moving my right leg/foot from the gas to the brake pedal, I even had my 90 year old Mom do a good bit of driving, and to be honest, Grandma drives very well still. And I would ride with her anyplace.

My right leg " gave out" walking in the hallway in the back of the house, I hit the floor so hard I was afraid I had broken either my shoulder or my neck. Both are super sore this morning. 

I know it is a disc or a degenerative spine, or something in my lumbar spinal area. And if it continues, I will need to see a neurologist or an orthopedist. I want to avoid surgery if at all possible. I was worse after my other 2 back surgeries. I may just need to learn to walk with a cane. 

I had planned to write 2 blogs today, but to be honest, I just not up to writing on either. 

So, if you would, remember the old "Gubmint" Teacher today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Buna This is Twofold....One Serious....One, Well, What You Should Expect.....And it Ain't Good....

 This is serious.  The State of Texas has removed 1.3 million people from the voter rolls in the state in the last few weeks. That is a pret...