Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Update

 I know I have not written in several days. 

Yes, I am still alive. No, I am not well.

We wound up in the Baptist ER on Sunday morning and had all sorts of tests run. I felt like I was in the old Arlo Guthrie song, " Alice's Restaurant." I was injected, inspected, neglected, dejected." 

We got a copy of the MRI report this morning..... as my wife said, " It was horrible." 

We are looking at going to Houston here in the next few days. I am looking at getting the mess fused. No sense in crawling around on the floor like a baby. 

So, as I asked earlier, remember me in your thoughts/prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...