Monday, November 23, 2020

Again, This Blog is for One Reader-

 And if you are female, it isn't for you.

First, let me say, if you call me, please don't call at 5AM. I've been up since 4AM....Yes, I am up, but not one else in the house is. 

I get some strange calls. Really strange, and while I try and help you, well, sometimes, stuff if just out of "My League." 

Had a call a couple of weeks ago from someone no longer in this area, and not involved in social media who asked me to perform their wedding. Sort of kids of people I know. 

The guy in his 20s, was all gung-ho to marry this girl he's been dating until she confessed her " Body Count." 

It seems it is close to 100. Not only boys, but also girls. And she confessed she had been with some females since they were " exclusively dating." She didn't see girls as " cheating."

He claims his body count is countable on one hand. Including the present girl. 

I do not know. I am of another generation. I can count my " Body Count" on one finger, and can my wife. And as I have said, as goofy as we were when we first got married, well, it often lead to us breaking down in laughter. As the late Paul Hornung said, you got to " Practice, Practice, Practice" 

I had no answer for the boy other than you need to find someone else. You're going to have heartbreak down the line, no matter how much you love this girl. 

It wasn't what he wanted to hear. He wanted to Zoom, Skype, whatever and me do "Pastoral Counseling" with them. ( Yes, I've taken the course)...I really do not think I can help and offered to find serious counselor. He didn't want it. This is a disaster waiting to happen...And I told him so.

-And here is the part for the " One Reader" and I assume they will read it. 

Your wife loves you. 

She'll do anything for you. 

She is " Lonely."

You need to get off that damn internet looking at nekkid people doing whatever. 

She is will to do that nasty ass stuff they are doing online. Apparently, she's offered, but you'd rather watch some girl who doesn't know you are alive do it. 

When you were in high school you would have killed to have a girl that would have sex with you just for asking. Well, you got one, and you are not taking advantage of it. 

What the "Cornbread Fuck" is wrong with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...