Friday, November 6, 2020

Calm the F*ck Down...And I Chew Some of Your Asses Out-

 Seriously. Calm down. 

I don't remember reading so many posts with people losing their minds because they are about to lose an election....Hell, you ain't even lost it yet. 

Guess what you are seeing what elections are like, in the country forever, and in every democracy in the world. 

You are witnessing the sausage making and it ain't pretty. Never is. 

You sometimes put you hopes and ambitions on the wrong horse. 

You ain't going to win every time. It's just life.

Now, I am going to chew some of your asses out now....Some of you have been borderline racist in your comments about where the votes are coming in. 

I don't know what you want, some version of the old ' 3/5th Rule' I guess.  It makes me ashamed that I even taught you. 

Again, this is a democracy folks, don't like the outcome of this election, there will be another one in 4 years for President. 

Quit hollering " Cheating!" just because your candidate lost, and don't give me some sort of bullshit facts you found on the internet someone pulled out of their ass that have not real facts to back them up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...