Thursday, November 5, 2020

Sorry If I Don't Answer You

 I have had about 24 PMs from people in the last 24 hours concerning the election.

Most all upset. 

I just can't answer. 

I got no answers, so I answer nothing.

Sorry, I can't. Hell as of 10am this morning the counting is still going on in several states. 

At this point I have been watching Andy Griffith on TV( I am sure Mattison approves).....I can barely watch more than 5 minutes of any cable news channel. They know nothing.  

Don't worry, you are not alone if you're all upset. The number one search on Google was.....

The nearest liquor store near me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...