Sunday, November 1, 2020

Mom, Grandma, Memaw, Spinster Aunt, Crazy Uncle

 So, in the last few days since I wrote a couple of blogs on the " Going On's" at Buna ISD, I have had a number of people request friendship on Facebook. 

I am about to just let " everyone" onboard for the next few weeks who request it. 

I am going to start back writing the blog regularly, well, in the next 24 hours and will discuss Tuesday's election. 

And of course, will start calling states online( Facebook) as soon as the election numbers justify the election being called for one candidate or the other. 

Of the people, I have had a number of the request for friendship on Facebook that are....Well, I see them as perhaps a bit naive or a little bit overly religious, and they will see the blog or my posts on Facebook as " offensive." 

As many of you know, I have a religious background, but my views of worship are pretty varied, and I still arise fairly early in the morning to pray, and as many of you know, many of you are included in my prayers. 

I also am so varied in my theological views, one day I may one day come close to speaking in " Unknown languages" as Paul referred to them in 1 Corinthians 13( Perhaps I have in the past? You'll have to guess there, and don't guess in the comments.) , and the next day, light a candle and say 25 " Hail Mary's." 

I also have no problem with hanging out with people who are of non-religious beliefs, as well, as religions of a non-Judaeo-Christian background. As well as Christian denominations that many of you don't see as Christian. 

As I have said for years, I doubt Jesus would be hanging around most Christian organizations today. 

I get rough from time to time, in language and blogs.  Even though I am ordained by a denomination. Again, pull that plank out of your own eye. 

The reason for this  particular blog?

If you know your Mother, or Memaw, or Grandma, or Spinster Aunt, or Crazy Uncle has asked me for "Facebook Friendship." You may need to warn them I might de-rail like a Kansas City Southern Freight Train in Mauriceville-Lemonville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...