Friday, November 13, 2020

Not a Damn Clue....

 I have gotten good and old in a rapid fashion. 

It seems the NFL has invited " The Weeknd" ( Yes spelled that way) to be the halftime performer at the Super Bowl. 

Not a damn clue who/what that is. 

A man? A woman? A group? 

Don't explain to me who/what it is, if I want, I have the "Library at Alexandria" at my fingertips. 

I did find it interesting that Billboard magazine had a poll on its site asking who should be " The Weeknd's" special guest at the Super Bowl. Of the 10 people listed, I knew only one. 

When I was teaching I " sort of" kept up with what the "kids" were listening to. Now that I am retired. Well, I don't give a good damn. My musical choices are sort of end around 2000-2009. ( I still think the 1970s were the best time period for music, but then, that is the music of high school and college for me.) 

So fans of " The Weeknd", enjoy the halftime show. I don't see me watching the Super Bowl. No one I "support" will be there.  ( I used to tape the Super Bowl for the ads, but you can see them all early on YouTube, so why bother?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...