Wednesday, November 4, 2020

We Ain't Going to Find Out Forever...Are We?

 I get up this morning and see that the Presidential election hasn't been called. 

The bad part is now the lawyers will get involved. 

The courts deciding elections, well, that ain't so good. We don't elect Federal Judges. So un-elected officials making decisions for us.....

And what kind of violence can we expect after the election? Already at the White House several thousand protestors have gathered and promised to be there for weeks. 

As I write this, there are still 26 million votes to be counted. 

Whoever wins, half the country won't be happy and who knows what will happen. And don't say" We'll win, we got all the guns." In the last year the other side has started to arm and learn how to use them. 

A little scary times folks. Makes me glad I live in a rural area. 

I don't know, maybe the Divine needs us to go through this to teach us a lesson we are all somehow missing. ( Read the Old Testament folks, God used to "kick the shit" out of Israel on a fairly regular basis. And they are supposedly God's chosen people. I need to be careful here or you'll think I will be discussing dispensationalism. ) 

Prayers for everyone this morning-

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...