Monday, November 30, 2020

The Older I Get The More I Don't Understand People-

 So, I had to go to orange this morning. Just had to go. Didn't want to, but I had to for odds and ends. 

I ran into more unhappy people working than I have in a long time. Other than the lady at the Dry Cleaners, everyone working I dealt with was just surly. Just did not appreciate they had a job. I am sure the people out of a job would love to trade places with them. 

The happiest person as I said, was the person of South Asia roots. Thrilled to get my business. All the " White" folks I dealt with were just pissed off. Pissed off so badly they were smart-asses. 

I was a smart-ass back. 

Now, when I taught school, I was a smart-ass, and will freely admit it, but teaching high school seniors, you had to be a smart-ass to survive. Just the nature of the job........That said, I was nice as hell when I spoke to your parents. It's called " Playing Politics" and I can "Play it" with the best of them. 

I know your job sucks. Every job does. Hell, I loved my job and there were times it sucked to high-heaven. 

Second-

I make it no secret I carry a gun. 

As I I have said, "I am too old to take an ass whipping, thus, I conceal carry." 

And I understand you can now "Open Carry" if you have a CHL. 

But, I won't. You'll be the first one targeted with an open carry weapon. 

But it seems everyone I see open carry isn't wearing a mask. 

How in the hell does that make any damn sense? 

You are afraid of an outlaw, but not afraid of a virus? I am thinking most of you who carry that way think it is a hoax. 

Keep thinking that way when you're on a ventilator at St. E.  

It means to most of us, you only care about yourself.

Wearing a fucking mask for the rest of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...