Tuesday, December 1, 2020

F*ck 'em. I Made an Executive Decision This Afternoon

 Feck 'em all as my Irish people would say. 

Yes, "Fuck" comes out as " Feck" in Ireland. 

I am going to get in trouble for this. But I as of Dec. 1st., I am doing this. 

Probably will have to sleep under Bunky's or Paige Stark's truck or Tara's van.

I was supposed to go to some sort of Christmas Party with my in-laws toward the middle/end of the month at some sort of giant barn like camp they have rented in Livingston. 

I have no business being exposed to this situation.  I don't know where this bunch has been and who they've been exposed to. 

I may have to isolate here at the house when my wife returns, but you know, I would like to spend Christmas with my Mom. 

Grandma( My Mom) is 90. I don't know how many more Christmas' she has got. I would just stay with her for the duration, but I can just about imagine how that would turn out. Two retired teachers stuck in one house, 24 hours a day, for days on end? I can see the disagreements now. Especially Mom and me. Now we get over the disagreements within 30 minutes, but they a ugly while they last....And both laugh abut it later. 

So, blow the horn as you back out in the morning. Or at least bring me a cup of coffee. I like it strong and black...Like God intended.

 

2 comments:

  1. How does one send a private message to get back in touch with a former teacher?
    -A Martin

    ReplyDelete

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...