Monday, December 7, 2020

Buna ISD.....What's Happening?

 I knew this happened a while back. But I have not commented or said anything because, well, I could not think of anything ugly to say....Or good.

It seems that 3 of the 7 Buna ISD members of the Board of Trustees are former students of mine. 

What the cornbread heck? ( I am trying not to cuss right now. It is Advent. The 4 Sundays leading up to birth of Christ, a time of watching.....and waiting. I try and not cuss during it and Lent. That said, I am liable to cuss a blue streak forgetting......I know I am a Paulinist. Grace, grace, grace... But I often wonder when I read what James wrote...." Faith without works is dead. " So I am trying to cover all my bases here.)

I look at the 3 on the Buna ISD Board of School Trustees and go...." I would have voted for 2 of the 3. "

Now you and if they find out, the 3 on the Board of Trustees will wonder...." I wonder if that one out is me?"  

I guess this was inevitable. 

Don't foul this up boys. ( They're all male) 

I wonder if I was still employed at the Buna ISD which would have made the motion not to re-new my contract?  

Probably all 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...