Thursday, December 10, 2020

Stay Away from This-

 So, as many of you have seen, there was a really horrendous wreck on I-10 between Orange and Vidor yesterday. 

If at all possible, I stay off I-10. And I certainly do not go on I-10 between Orange and Vidor.....

Yesterday as you may have seen there were two wrecks in which a total of 5 people were killed including a stillborn baby. 

Not only is it the Never-Ending construction on I-10 near Orange, it is people from out of state who don't have a clue what they are doing as they "go-through" the area.....and they refuse to get over into a far lane and they drive in the left hand, "Fast Lane" at 65 mph or slower. ( It's posted at 75 outside the construction) Invariably, it has license plates that say " Florida" in the "Fast Lane" driving slower than Christmas....

When you get on I-10 East of Vidor, you know what it is like being on the NASCAR circuit at Talladega waiting for the " Big One." ( Multiple car wreck)

Be careful folks-

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...