Thursday, December 3, 2020

I'll Probably Get Personal Blowback for Writing This One

 But I don't care. 

And the older I get the more I don't care who I upset. 

In the last day the CDC has suggested that Americans not travel for the Christmas Holidays. 

Now I know many of you don't give a good shit about anyone else but yourself, so you're going to do damn well whatever you want to do.....Or if you make someone else sick....Or whatever. 

Whatever. 

So, as many of you know, I made an executive decision not to go to my in-law's Christmas soiree.  Too many people at once stuff into too small a place for too long of a time. 

This comes on the news of family members of mine who gathered at home for  Thanksgiving party that shouldn't have occurred. 

So now, some of the older attendees are now sick....Bad sick.....Concerning ill.

Think folks. 

I know you want to visit people for the holiday. I do too. But I wonder if it is worth it in the end?   

Something to ponder this morning.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...