Sunday, February 14, 2021

Be Safe

 Be careful folks. Very careful. 

I know last evening the Buna ISD made the call, along with other ISD's in the area. 

If you have to work tomorrow, be ever so careful, ever so careful. 

You don't know,I don't know what the weather is going to be over the next 36 hours...To 72 hours....

I remember as a mere child the 10 inch snow in 1960. Being from SETX, you just don't forget such things. 

We could get sleet.... Snow pellets.....An ice storm to rival '97.....A snowstorm......Or NUTHIN'.  

I am most concerned about Monday night/Tuesday morning. The National Weather Service is saying 13F here in Lemonville....11F in Buna.......I know my wife received a text message this morning and her center will be closed both Monday and Tuesday. 

We ain't built for this weather.

Been a long time since it's been this cold here.....A long time. 

Be safe folks......Be safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...