Tuesday, February 23, 2021

I Almost Teared-Up

 So, over the last few days, I have heard from 3 ex-students, two of which will go nameless, for reasons, well, they are fairly private people...All three wondering if I needed some sort of help, plumbing, whatever, due to the freeze. 

I almost teared-up. 

It makes you well, " feel good" that they thought enough of you to check on you....

One and I'll mention his name here because, well, if I didn't "pick-at" him, he'd think I was mad at him. 

I don't know if this is " synchronicity" or just what?

I was thinking about Bunky Askew one evening before I went to sleep.

Was he dead?

Was he is jail? And if so, did I need to pass the hat for bail? Or had he screwed up so badly I just needed to let him sit in a jail cell and think about what he had done? 

Anyway, the next morning, I found an email he had sent me, checking on me......

One of those "Wow" moments. 

Anyway, thank you to the people who checked on me. Made the old man feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...