Monday, February 22, 2021

You Ain't Going to Get Past This are You?

 I try and keep up with the Current Events of my former denomination....The Southern Baptists. And the fact the Baptist are trying to keep the world at about 1952. Some sort of "Leave it to Beaver" never really happened world....

I'm not even going to discuss denominational leadership being all upset because some church call females, " Children's Ministers." They can't handle the world minister being attached to a woman....Never mind they have some sorry, sorry men ministers they won't get rid of...

So, the Baptist leadership in several areas of the country are looking at kicking out member churches simply because they are allowing gay couples to attend. And the denomination really went wild because one couple had their 3 adopted children attended with them....

Why according to the Baptists is this a "worse sin" than every other sin that's going on in that church?

You know, every church has teenage boys in the congregation......And a teenage boy in nothing but a hormone about to bust wide open....Don't tell me they have not looked at some girl in the church with "Lust"( Matt 5 : 27-28. ). Probably that morning in Sunday School..... Heck most of the men in that that church have seen a woman or two, or three in the past week and thought, " Man, I'd like to spend a 3 day weekend with her in Opelousas." ( I'll bet even the preacher has.)  And Jesus said that was sin.

Heck, most females have looked a man and gone, "Man, I'd like to get a hold of that." 

Look, if there was not an attraction, and lot of it sexual, most of us would never get married. And that lust before marriage was a sin according to Jesus.

The congregation is full of gossips, hypocrites, cheaters, drunks ( Yes in the Baptist church.) people who have had divorces, and according to what I have read in the Bible, all sins. 

No, that church is right, let the gay folks attend.  You can't pray the gay away, just like I have blue eyes, and a bald head, it's in their DNA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...