Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Well, That Was Fun?

 As most of you know, I had my second Covid vaccine yesterday at the Baptist Hospital in Beaumont. Nice folks, could not have been nicer. 

That said, I am sick as a dog today. Had about 101F temp a while ago, but Motrin has brought down the temp. 

That said, I get sick after every vaccine I take, have since I was a kid. ( I'll admit, not this sick however. But, I will survive.)

In truth, not only did I get the vaccine to protect me from the Covid, I got the shots so I can travel. 

I have been reading and most nations are not going to let you enter without having a vaccine. 

We have put off, 4 times now, our trip to Israel. It is now scheduled for October of 2021....We will see if the country is open. I am betting 50-50 on us going in October. ( And Miss Debbie has already planned England and Wales for Spring 2022.)

This all said, we are going or are 'supposed' to be going with people who refuse to take the Covid vaccine.

All of these folks "religious" folks. 

Afraid of the vaccine for whatever reason. Not tested enough, not pro-vaccine, whatever. 

Heck, it might be just Deb and I. If so, we might rent a car and drive wherever we want. ( Can't in the West Bank. Jericho, Bethlehem, Jordan River are all on the West Bank. May see about a tour bus in those regions.)  I know I want to pray at the " Wailing Wall" in Jerusalem and place a written prayer into the wall, and have my Kippah( Yarmulke) ready to go.  And I want to visit the Dome of the Rock( I know I can't enter), and I doubt those bunch of Baptist will be game for that.

You know, there are risks for everything.....Driving on I-10 from Orange to Beaumont is a risk...Heck, might be a bigger risk than taking the vaccine. 

Folks, take the vaccine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...