Wednesday, April 14, 2021

I Don't Understand Anymore

 If there is anyone who appreciates being " different" well, it's me. Hell, most of my family  think I am " Not Quite Right."

The British would call it " Eccentric." 

But the older I get the more I don't understand society....Or people. 

I read the British Newspapers every morning along with the American ones and all over the British press is the fact that Elon Musk's girlfriend has gotten a new tattoo covering her back in " White Ink." 

I take a look, and it looks like someone has beat the hell out of her with a whip. 

She calls it " Alien Scars."( Illegal Alien or from Jupiter?)

Here is a link to the photo. https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/13/08/41635376-9464889-Inked_The_Canadian_musician_first_revealed_her_new_back_tattoo_o-a-2_1618298849474.jpg

I don't give a good damn if you got ink.  ( I really don't.)

But sometimes you got to be wondering just how weird we are going to get in this country. Maybe she and Musk are into beating the hell out of each other. Just a permanent version of their BDSM. 

I don't know anymore....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...