Sunday, April 11, 2021

What the Cornbread F*ck, We Hit Bottom and Become White Trash at the Compound-

 So, I have subscribed to Peacock at the Compound. Mainly to watch English Football( soccer) here at the Compound. ( Ever the Anglophile)

Cuppa tea, a spot of milk and Tottenham Spurs ball club. Just be disappointed....Like watching the Cowboys or Texans. 

This morning, I see that Peacock has add WWE "Rasslin" to their lineup including last night's  "Wrestlemania." 

So, this AM with my cuppa of Barry's Gold Tea I watch " Rasslin'." 

 Worst mess I have ever watched.....Didn't know the rasslers. Didn't know the story line going on. I knew I was done when about 25 rabbits, or people dressed at rabbits went into the ring to support some rapper who is call " Bad Bunny" "Sick Bunny" " Shit Bunny." I don't know, I do not care. Don't correct me, I may delete you.  It was horrid at best.

I had not watched rasslin' since I don't know, Wahoo McDaniel and Gorgeous George were  Rasslin'. 

If anything it has gotten worse. 

I do not see me watching " Part II" of Wrestlemania tonight on Peacock.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...