Friday, May 7, 2021

You Know, You May Need to Look at Homeschooling Your Kids

 So, the "got damn" Texas Legislature is about to pass a bill that would make teaching any sort of 'woke' culture including "Critical Race Theory' illegal to teach in high school "Gubmint" ( Or any other Social Studies) Class.

So, if a kid's asking me what it is in class, I can't explain what it is....Hell, I wouldn't dare for fear I would be accused of teaching it. 

The bill goes farther to included " House and Senate are quickly advancing bills that would restrict the discussion of current events and public policy in the classroom."

WHAT THE CORNBREAD FUCK?!? 

It seems the author of the bill wants teachers to teach...“traditional history, focusing on the ideas that make our country great and the story of how our country has risen to meet those ideals.”

So, a sanitized boring version of history, that we in America never did anything wrong. We didn't a have president screwing his slaves....We didn't have a president who snuck his mistresses into the White House. ( Not who you think)

And with this "Current Events restriction" it makes you wonder what the hell you can answer if questioned in class?

It always makes you wonder what will become of UIL Current Events? You know, several of you hold medals winning at Current Events coached by....Let's see....Me. 

You know, I have been a supporter of the Public School System all of my life, but you know, the older I get, the more I think I may try and homeschool my grandkids.....

Fuck the motherfuckin' legislature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...